Twenty Reasons to Start Your Day with Eggs
Yep! That’s what it says. Pay close attention to numbers 2 and 18.
20 Reasons to Start Your Morning with Eggs
When it comes to eggs, it seems we’ve been given scrambled messages. Many of us opt for egg whites over whole eggs because word on the street is that the yolk contains too much cholesterol and raises the risk of heart disease. The thing is, nutrition scientists now know that isn’t really the case. As a result, the 2015 Dietary Guidelines for Americans no longer includes a 300-milligram cap of dietary cholesterol.
Now that we’ve expunged eggs’ unhealthy record, we have to rebuild their reputation. And Eat This, Not That! is here to help. That’s why we’ve rounded up the best reasons why you should add the mighty egg to your breakfast menu—beyond the fact that eggs are extremely convenient and versatile. Read on to learn more about the health benefits of eggs, and to blast fat fast—and live your healthiest, happiest life—don’t miss these 50 Ways to Lose 10 Pounds—Fast!
1. You’ll Boost Your Immune System
2. You’ll Improve Your Cholesterol Profile
3. You’ll Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease
4. You’ll Have More Get-up-and-go
5. Your Skin and Hair Will Improve
6. You’ll Protect Your Brain
7. You’ll Save Your Life
8. You’ll Have Less Stress and Anxiety
9. You’ll Protect Your Peepers
10. You’ll Improve Your Bones and Teeth
11. You’ll Feel Fuller and Eat Less
12. You’ll Lose Fat
13. You’ll Protect Your Liver
14. You’ll Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
15. You’ll Lower Inflammation
16. You’ll Grow Stronger Nails
17. You’ll Boost Your Brain Health
18. You’ll Raise Your HDL Cholesterol
19. You’ll Maintain Good Eye Sight
20. You’ll Build Lean Muscle
To read more visit HERE.